★What You Will Be Doing
• Prepare and/or review returns for corporate, partnership, individuals, trust and exempt organizations including federal, foreign, multi-state and local tax return, estimated payments and extensions.
• Review client provided general ledger and financial statements and prepare journal entries as needed to compile mid-year and year-end financial statements for book and tax purposes.
• Experience in preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements.
• Review of tax returns including individual, corporate and partnership entities.
• Supervise tax team accountants on assigned projects.
• Oversee the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients
• Prior experience working with large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients preferred.
• Interact with the Internal Revenue Service and the Franchise Tax Board and other state revenue agencies on tax correspondence and audits.
• Present and consult with clients regarding tax issues and other tax planning opportunities.
• Interface with the accounting team as necessary.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
★What You Need for this Position
• More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master of Tax preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in tax preparation in a public accounting firm.
• CPA required.
• Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation.
• Previous experience in supervising and training staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly motivated and experienced in managing multiple client engagements.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Advance QuickBooks knowledge and experience.
版权所有: 深圳市泛特宏景咨询有限公司, 粤ICP备10094233号-9